Montana’s rivers hold a wealth of riches, and Paddling Montana, fully updated and revised, features over thirty river trips for avid paddlers, floaters, and anglers. History buffs can follow the routes of Lewis and Clark along the Missouri, the Jefferson, the Beaverhead, and the Bitterroot. Whitewater enthusiasts can head for the Gallatin or the Madison’s Beartrap Canyon.
Look inside to find:
- Full-color photos
- GPS coordinates
- Detailed river descriptions
- Maps showing access points and river miles
- Level of difficulty, optimal flows, rapids, and other hazards
- Who to call for up-to-the minute information on floating conditions
- A brief overview of Lewis and Clark’s historic paddle through Montana
For more than twenty-five years, FalconGuides® have set the standard for
outdoor guidebooks. Written by top experts, each guide invites you to experience the adventure and beauty of the outdoors.