Lace up your boots and sample twenty-eight of the finest trails at one of the world’s greatest natural wonders. Hiking Grand Canyon National Park provides firsthand descriptions and detailed maps for all of the developed trails in the park—from easy day hikes suitable for novices and children to extended backpack trips geared for intrepid wilderness travelers. Also included are tips on safety, hiking with children, access, and services, as well as indispensable information about backcountry regulations, permits, and water sources.
For more than thirty years, FalconGuides® have set the standard for outdoor guidebooks. Written by top experts, each guide invites you to experience the adventure and beauty of the outdoors.
- • Hikes suited to every ability
- • Directions to the trailheads
- • Trail Finder for best day and overnight hikes for families, moderate day hikes, strenuous day hikes, and backpacking trips for all levels
- • Comprehensive trail descriptions with mile-by-mile directional cues
- • Difficulty ratings, average hiking times, and best hiking seasons for every featured hike
- • Information on fees, contacts, lodging and campgrounds, and more