Glacier Day Hikes is your all-inclusive guide to 34 of the park’s most spectacular day hikes. Author Alan Leftridge, a ranger and naturalist who field-tested each hike, describes and interprets the wonders you’ll find along the trail.
At-a-glance information for each hike assists you in choosing those best suited to your ability and interest. A special color section gives you a preview of some of the majestic scenery you’ll experience.
This newly revised edition features elevation gain/loss information for each trail, as well as GPS-compatible maps.
- -34 of the park’s best short hikes
- -simple directions to the trailhead
- -trail descriptions and tips
- -easy-to-read, GPS-compatible maps
- -information on level of difficulty, distance, elevation gain/loss, best time of year, and more
- -11 black-and-white photographs
- -31 color photographs